Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

They are the BEST!!!!!!

Reviewed by Stephan | December 13, 2013

FINALLY I found a dealer I can trust. I got into the silver market earlier in the year and made my first few purchases from 3 different companies. The metals company in Texas was by far the worst. I stumbled upon Gainesville Coins when I saw a youtube video of theirs. Because I had been so disappointed with my purchases from the other companies I only placed a small order with Gainesville to test the waters. Well i can honestly say i have never been happier. My order arrived really fast, the packaging was secure and discreet and they have the best prices! These guys have gained a new customer for life

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
FINALLY I found a dealer I can trust. I got into the silver market earlier in the year and made my first few purchases from 3 different companies. The metals company in Texas was by far the worst. I stumbled upon Gainesville Coins when I saw a youtube video of theirs. Because I had been so disappointed with my purchases from the other companies I only placed a small order with Gainesville to test the waters. Well i can honestly say i have never been happier. My order arrived really fast, the packaging was secure and discreet and they have the best prices! These guys have gained a new customer for life
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.