Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Ponzi Coming Apart?

Reviewed by Lynn | December 14, 2013

I have ordered many times over the years. Early 2013 I had an order take 6 weeks and I was starting to freak out, but the stuff finally came. I was getting pretty tough on Karen, the person you are referred to for checking on delivery.
New order 7 31 15 for 6 monster boxes. I asked specifically for an estimated delivery time and was told 10 days to two weeks. I wired the $69k and waited. I started to call Karen about a month out. I asked the guy that answers the phone about delivery times as if I'm going to place a new order and he is still saying the same ten days to 2 weeks. Then I ask where mine is and he just says Karen is the one with the info and switches the call. Eventually he knew my voice and would just switch the call. I began to realize that Karen would sound like the sympathetic person but NEVER give information. "Well, I'll have to look into that." I'll put your invoice on Mr. Tulving's desk." "That should be going out very soon." I also came to realize that Karen is deathly afraid of Mr. Tulving.
I wrote a complaint to the California Secretary of State office. I got a reply a week or so later that suggested I go somewhere else, like the SEC. Typical burocratic government employees. I had explained that I was denied a product I had paid for and this had nothing to do with futures markets or exchanges. Pretty worthless people.
I had been defaulted on by another dealer in the past and had a contact at the FBI. ( Look up Michael Crowder and M&H Coin in Florida. He is going to prison or is already there.) I called and set up an appointment . On about 10 25 13 I finally couldn't take it anymore. The guy answering the phone was still quoting the same delivery time. I was spewing hatred at Karen the Worthless and demanded a sell. She switched me to Kevin? At the desk and I processed a sell order. He said it would take two days to process the check then it would be overnighted. I asked for the payment of the Non-Delivery premium and he got ticked. Why not? It had been 85 days at this point. He said that I had made $4k on the trade and I should be happy. I replied that I would be happy if I ever saw any metal or money from them. I just wanted out.
I finally called Karen and told her that I had contacted the Attorney General's office and already had a reply ( true but useless ) , and that I had a meeting set with the FBI. She seemed to be rolling her eyes til I told her that I had been recording her, the guy that answers the phone, and the guy who processed my sell order two weeks prior. She was furious and said that it was illegal. Maybe it was illegal in California but my attorney says it's legal in this state if one person knows it's happening. I gave her a reference for the guy going to prison that I mentioned above and that I was scheduled to meet with the FBI the following Tuesday . I would let the FBI decide what was legal. She finally hung up on me.
6 weeks later on 12 12 13 I got the email that my check had been sent. I got it yesterday and took it to my banker. Turns out that the bank Tulving uses and mine are owned by the same holding company. I had them verify the funds and deposit the check. My banker is going to raise the alarm internally.
Well, now I don't have a case against Tulving because they eventually made me whole, but if you have money or metal hanging out there I would call the FBI and have them investigate for wire fraud . These delivery timelines are getting extreme and will likely fail soon. RECORD EVERYTHING if it is legal in your jurisdiction. Pound on the Attorney General office. Good luck. I hope you can get out before it blows up.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have ordered many times over the years. Early 2013 I had an order take 6 weeks and I was starting to freak out, but the stuff finally came. I was getting pretty tough on Karen, the person you are referred to for checking on delivery.
New order 7 31 15 for 6 monster boxes. I asked specifically for an estimated delivery time and was told 10 days to two weeks. I wired the $69k and waited. I started to call Karen about a month out. I asked the guy that answers the phone about delivery times as if I'm going to place a new order and he is still saying the same ten days to 2 weeks. Then I ask where mine is and he just says Karen is the one with the info and switches the call. Eventually he knew my voice and would just switch the call. I began to realize that Karen would sound like the sympathetic person but NEVER give information. "Well, I'll have to look into that." I'll put your invoice on Mr. Tulving's desk." "That should be going out very soon." I also came to realize that Karen is deathly afraid of Mr. Tulving.
I wrote a complaint to the California Secretary of State office. I got a reply a week or so later that suggested I go somewhere else, like the SEC. Typical burocratic government employees. I had explained that I was denied a product I had paid for and this had nothing to do with futures markets or exchanges. Pretty worthless people.
I had been defaulted on by another dealer in the past and had a contact at the FBI. ( Look up Michael Crowder and M&H Coin in Florida. He is going to prison or is already there.) I called and set up an appointment . On about 10 25 13 I finally couldn't take it anymore. The guy answering the phone was still quoting the same delivery time. I was spewing hatred at Karen the Worthless and demanded a sell. She switched me to Kevin? At the desk and I processed a sell order. He said it would take two days to process the check then it would be overnighted. I asked for the payment of the Non-Delivery premium and he got ticked. Why not? It had been 85 days at this point. He said that I had made $4k on the trade and I should be happy. I replied that I would be happy if I ever saw any metal or money from them. I just wanted out.
I finally called Karen and told her that I had contacted the Attorney General's office and already had a reply ( true but useless ) , and that I had a meeting set with the FBI. She seemed to be rolling her eyes til I told her that I had been recording her, the guy that answers the phone, and the guy who processed my sell order two weeks prior. She was furious and said that it was illegal. Maybe it was illegal in California but my attorney says it's legal in this state if one person knows it's happening. I gave her a reference for the guy going to prison that I mentioned above and that I was scheduled to meet with the FBI the following Tuesday . I would let the FBI decide what was legal. She finally hung up on me.
6 weeks later on 12 12 13 I got the email that my check had been sent. I got it yesterday and took it to my banker. Turns out that the bank Tulving uses and mine are owned by the same holding company. I had them verify the funds and deposit the check. My banker is going to raise the alarm internally.
Well, now I don't have a case against Tulving because they eventually made me whole, but if you have money or metal hanging out there I would call the FBI and have them investigate for wire fraud . These delivery timelines are getting extreme and will likely fail soon. RECORD EVERYTHING if it is legal in your jurisdiction. Pound on the Attorney General office. Good luck. I hope you can get out before it blows up.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.