Review Detail

Silver not shipped

Reviewed by Kevin | December 27, 2013

This mint is the worst I have ever dealt with. I thought I would buy from them because they are close to home but is all they do is delay shipment and make lame excuses. This is a terrible buying experience. I asked the lady why they sell what they do not have and she said they do have it. I asked why I do not have it on time and said they are at max production and orders are delayed. I asked why this wasn't emailed out before the final shipping estimate date and she didn't have an answer. Terrible service, did not meet expectations.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This mint is the worst I have ever dealt with. I thought I would buy from them because they are close to home but is all they do is delay shipment and make lame excuses. This is a terrible buying experience. I asked the lady why they sell what they do not have and she said they do have it. I asked why I do not have it on time and said they are at max production and orders are delayed. I asked why this wasn't emailed out before the final shipping estimate date and she didn't have an answer. Terrible service, did not meet expectations.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.