Review Detail

NWT: Making Victims Out Of Customers, Avoid At All Costs

Reviewed by BSomething | January 07, 2014

Ordered October 2013, order delayed twice without any willingness to release funds, and without any apology in the least when they were unable to complete the order in a timely manner. I guess these folks like getting free consumer loans from people dumb enough to order without reading the reviews, like I did.

Order received a few days ago, the 50oz of silver bullets look poor/used/abused, bullets are scratched, nicked, unevenly stamped. So no, I didn't receive what I ordered, I didn't order 50 ounces, and wait months for second-hands silver rounds that look as if someone was skating on them across a concrete floor, then throwing them at a wall, then not giving a damn how they are packed. Unless you like excessive drama in your world, avoid northwest territorial mint at all costs. An awful experience that only cost me $1200, so glad I decided to only order a minute portion of what I intended to as a probation of sorts, best move I made in recent history. My condolences to those who dropped five figures or higher expecting quality product and customer service.

But don't worry, this epic waste of time and money isn't the only business selling silver poured into ammo shapes, I found a place that does it better, faster, cheaper, that are actually apologetic and willing to refund if there's a delay. But to prevent NorthWest FailTrain complaining about this complaint I can't drop the name of the vendor here - good luck finding them, search places that have online auctions and you'll see NorthWest FailTrain's competition's products, and they are leaps and bounds better than the trash NorthWest FailTrain uses to rip-off victi... er sell to customers after MONTHS of last-minute delays.

Avoid, avoid, avoid, if these con artists are the last metal pushers in town to have a product, you can either wait for reputable vendors to restock, or wait four times as long for NWT to ship what they supposedly have in stock. You can heed the handful of five-star planted reviews (from people paid to give glowing/fake reviews), or trust the majority of the reviews written by northwest territorial mint's victims... er customers.

I already paid for the lesson all, it only cost me $1200 for a $1000 worth of damaged/used "new" silver to realize these folks are only out there to meet their own ends, and nuts to the consumer. You don't need to pay for a craptastic experience like this, take your business elsewhere, you'll be better for it.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Ordered October 2013, order delayed twice without any willingness to release funds, and without any apology in the least when they were unable to complete the order in a timely manner. I guess these folks like getting free consumer loans from people dumb enough to order without reading the reviews, like I did.

Order received a few days ago, the 50oz of silver bullets look poor/used/abused, bullets are scratched, nicked, unevenly stamped. So no, I didn't receive what I ordered, I didn't order 50 ounces, and wait months for second-hands silver rounds that look as if someone was skating on them across a concrete floor, then throwing them at a wall, then not giving a damn how they are packed. Unless you like excessive drama in your world, avoid northwest territorial mint at all costs. An awful experience that only cost me $1200, so glad I decided to only order a minute portion of what I intended to as a probation of sorts, best move I made in recent history. My condolences to those who dropped five figures or higher expecting quality product and customer service.

But don't worry, this epic waste of time and money isn't the only business selling silver poured into ammo shapes, I found a place that does it better, faster, cheaper, that are actually apologetic and willing to refund if there's a delay. But to prevent NorthWest FailTrain complaining about this complaint I can't drop the name of the vendor here - good luck finding them, search places that have online auctions and you'll see NorthWest FailTrain's competition's products, and they are leaps and bounds better than the trash NorthWest FailTrain uses to rip-off victi... er sell to customers after MONTHS of last-minute delays.

Avoid, avoid, avoid, if these con artists are the last metal pushers in town to have a product, you can either wait for reputable vendors to restock, or wait four times as long for NWT to ship what they supposedly have in stock. You can heed the handful of five-star planted reviews (from people paid to give glowing/fake reviews), or trust the majority of the reviews written by northwest territorial mint's victims... er customers.

I already paid for the lesson all, it only cost me $1200 for a $1000 worth of damaged/used "new" silver to realize these folks are only out there to meet their own ends, and nuts to the consumer. You don't need to pay for a craptastic experience like this, take your business elsewhere, you'll be better for it.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by copperpenny
March 17, 2014
Perhaps the bullets had been previously fired?
Written by maxblockm
April 29, 2014
Interested to know the name of the other supplier (maxbl0ockm) (at) (gmail) (.) (com)
2 results - showing 1 - 2