Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Slow? Super Slow, Consistently

Reviewed by Chad | January 09, 2014

I ordered near the Christmas/New Year holidays on December 23rd. Seventeen (17) days later and it still hasn't shipped! And I paid by eCheck/wire. It doesn't matter.

They had a notice that shipping was slow due to holidays, but you know what? Their web site says, "Enjoy fast, simple and secure purchases" but that's all from their point of view, not yours.

They take your money fast, simply and securely, then hold onto it a long, long time and always make excuses about how long it takes to package and ship. Then they send out the product on a snail's back.

I have to wonder if they even have the product in stock. It feels like they're buying it from someone else after my eCheck/wire is cleared quickly.

I've ordered with them several times and it's the same every time. This is a bad business sign. I strongly recommend trying someone else.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered near the Christmas/New Year holidays on December 23rd. Seventeen (17) days later and it still hasn't shipped! And I paid by eCheck/wire. It doesn't matter.

They had a notice that shipping was slow due to holidays, but you know what? Their web site says, "Enjoy fast, simple and secure purchases" but that's all from their point of view, not yours.

They take your money fast, simply and securely, then hold onto it a long, long time and always make excuses about how long it takes to package and ship. Then they send out the product on a snail's back.

I have to wonder if they even have the product in stock. It feels like they're buying it from someone else after my eCheck/wire is cleared quickly.

I've ordered with them several times and it's the same every time. This is a bad business sign. I strongly recommend trying someone else.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.