Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Provident Metals -- My New #1 PM Seller!

Reviewed by Randy | January 10, 2014

I couldn't be happier with Provident... I have made 5 separate purchases since April 2013. All were on-line orders, paid with a cash bank wire. I got immediate e-mails back on my order & payment received, usually same day. The 3 silver buys took about 7 to 10 days to deliver at my door. Both gold buys processed in an amazing 2 days and I had both at my door on day 5 from ordering/paying! So, not sure about others having slow delivery, but all 5 of my transactions could only be rated as "OUTSTANDING"! I used to buy from The Tulving Company in Kalifornia. Ha. NEVER again! My last big gold buy was 5 weeks delayed. The never returned e-mails, and when I called kept getting told they had no idea when they'd ship. Had to have my PM IRA COO call Hannes direct and demand shipment. He shipped the next week, thank God. AVOID Tulving, that's all I can say! Stick with Provident Metals, I am. My new #1 source. Best prices, fastest shipping, most reliable I have found. Happy stacking!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I couldn't be happier with Provident... I have made 5 separate purchases since April 2013. All were on-line orders, paid with a cash bank wire. I got immediate e-mails back on my order & payment received, usually same day. The 3 silver buys took about 7 to 10 days to deliver at my door. Both gold buys processed in an amazing 2 days and I had both at my door on day 5 from ordering/paying! So, not sure about others having slow delivery, but all 5 of my transactions could only be rated as "OUTSTANDING"! I used to buy from The Tulving Company in Kalifornia. Ha. NEVER again! My last big gold buy was 5 weeks delayed. The never returned e-mails, and when I called kept getting told they had no idea when they'd ship. Had to have my PM IRA COO call Hannes direct and demand shipment. He shipped the next week, thank God. AVOID Tulving, that's all I can say! Stick with Provident Metals, I am. My new #1 source. Best prices, fastest shipping, most reliable I have found. Happy stacking!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.