Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Dishonest

Reviewed by Mark Sims | January 21, 2014

Situation as of Jan. 21, '14: I have made a number of purchases from Tulving since 2008 and have not had any problems of any kind until this last one, placed Nov. 08, '13. I was told to expect the delivery in 8-9 days. I called a month later, talked to Karen, & got the runaround. I called again another month later, even worse. In anticipation of the response from Tulving that they didn't yet have the product, I went to the site before I called to see if they were still offering to sell the same product I had purchased. They were. When I called, Karen gave no information, no promises, no apologies. She refused both to return my money, or to give a date for the shipment of the order. Karen might as well have said, "Stick it in your ear." Other than the initial email confirming the payment (which I received immediately after the order), I have not received any communication from them at all. I would have recommended them until now, but I would rather give a warning to not deal with them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Situation as of Jan. 21, '14: I have made a number of purchases from Tulving since 2008 and have not had any problems of any kind until this last one, placed Nov. 08, '13. I was told to expect the delivery in 8-9 days. I called a month later, talked to Karen, & got the runaround. I called again another month later, even worse. In anticipation of the response from Tulving that they didn't yet have the product, I went to the site before I called to see if they were still offering to sell the same product I had purchased. They were. When I called, Karen gave no information, no promises, no apologies. She refused both to return my money, or to give a date for the shipment of the order. Karen might as well have said, "Stick it in your ear." Other than the initial email confirming the payment (which I received immediately after the order), I have not received any communication from them at all. I would have recommended them until now, but I would rather give a warning to not deal with them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.