Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

Gold Bar

Reviewed by Chandra Sekhar | January 22, 2014

Hi,
Recently I bought a 100grms gold bar from US GOLD Bureau. I ordered the bar on 12/12/13. When I ordered the bar I've been told that I'll receive the bar in 15 days. On 12/23/2013 I've raised help desk ticket (GMJ-84894) with US GOLD Bureau asking for the status of the order.

Then they come back and said they require my Social to process my order, immediately I've provided the same. I am really upset with this as they've not even bothered to contact me if they have insufficient information. They only respond if the customer is asked for status.

I received my bar on 01/12/2014 i.e. after 1 month. That to it is not matching with the portrait shown from their web site. In the site they have "The Perth Mint" but I received "Succie" bar. I was upset with this kind of change also felt very depressed.

With grateful sorrow I am making this complaint so that other customers will not be cheated like me. One thing I noticed is they deliver the gold bar when the price has come down after I order.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Hi,
Recently I bought a 100grms gold bar from US GOLD Bureau. I ordered the bar on 12/12/13. When I ordered the bar I've been told that I'll receive the bar in 15 days. On 12/23/2013 I've raised help desk ticket (GMJ-84894) with US GOLD Bureau asking for the status of the order.

Then they come back and said they require my Social to process my order, immediately I've provided the same. I am really upset with this as they've not even bothered to contact me if they have insufficient information. They only respond if the customer is asked for status.

I received my bar on 01/12/2014 i.e. after 1 month. That to it is not matching with the portrait shown from their web site. In the site they have "The Perth Mint" but I received "Succie" bar. I was upset with this kind of change also felt very depressed.

With grateful sorrow I am making this complaint so that other customers will not be cheated like me. One thing I noticed is they deliver the gold bar when the price has come down after I order.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Justin Lazarus
November 04, 2014
PAMP *SUISSE* not "succie" is one of the best gold manufactures you can own when it comes to gold bars. There bars raise a higher premium than almost every other bar that's minted including a Perth mint bar. You should actually be happy that you got a Suisse bar. Do your research
1 results - showing 1 - 1