Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

One happy customer!

Reviewed by Joe Donzanti | January 26, 2014

I just completed a transaction with Gainesville Coins and was very satisfied. I purchased two 10oz silver bars and a half oz proof gold round. I was told there was going to be a week wait until they were shipped, but I received them five days later. The items were all in perfect condition. I did get a confirmation email and tracking information by email. I could tell the order-person on the phone was not anything close to a coin expert, but she did accurately detail my order. I did not see these reviews prior to purchase but was surprised to see so many displeased customers. I probably would not have purchased if I did read them. I cannot deny those respondents experiences, or conclude there is possible hyperbole being touted. I can only say that my one & only experience was very good. I would note that the pics on the site are stock photos (as they say), so I would be more concerned as far as purchasing collector type coins as opposed to Bullion. I expect that most people with bad experiences tend to make reviews; but a company should be judged by how they deal with problem orders. Hopefully they will keep up the example they showed with me.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I just completed a transaction with Gainesville Coins and was very satisfied. I purchased two 10oz silver bars and a half oz proof gold round. I was told there was going to be a week wait until they were shipped, but I received them five days later. The items were all in perfect condition. I did get a confirmation email and tracking information by email. I could tell the order-person on the phone was not anything close to a coin expert, but she did accurately detail my order. I did not see these reviews prior to purchase but was surprised to see so many displeased customers. I probably would not have purchased if I did read them. I cannot deny those respondents experiences, or conclude there is possible hyperbole being touted. I can only say that my one & only experience was very good. I would note that the pics on the site are stock photos (as they say), so I would be more concerned as far as purchasing collector type coins as opposed to Bullion. I expect that most people with bad experiences tend to make reviews; but a company should be judged by how they deal with problem orders. Hopefully they will keep up the example they showed with me.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.