Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

No order

Reviewed by Don | January 27, 2014

I ORDERD ON THE 26TH, CREDIT CARD, ORDER NEVER SHIPPED UNTILL THE 30TH, STILL HAVE NOT SEEN IT, POST OFFICE SAID THEY LOST IT, I AM WAITING TO SEE IF PROVIDENT WILL GET MY MONEY BACK OR REPLACE, I HOPE IM INSURED, THEYRE WEBSITE SAYS I AM, WE WILL SEE, I HAVE CONTACTED THEM, NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE, NEVER GET A RESPONCE FROM EMAIL, I WILL JUST WAIT AND SEE IF THEY DO RIGHT BY ME, ONLY HAD ONE RESPONSE BY PHONE, HAVE BOUGHT BEFORE, NO PROBLEMS, MY CONTINUING TO BE A CUSTOMER IS BASED ON THEYRE ACTIONS, WE WILL SEE.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I ORDERD ON THE 26TH, CREDIT CARD, ORDER NEVER SHIPPED UNTILL THE 30TH, STILL HAVE NOT SEEN IT, POST OFFICE SAID THEY LOST IT, I AM WAITING TO SEE IF PROVIDENT WILL GET MY MONEY BACK OR REPLACE, I HOPE IM INSURED, THEYRE WEBSITE SAYS I AM, WE WILL SEE, I HAVE CONTACTED THEM, NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE, NEVER GET A RESPONCE FROM EMAIL, I WILL JUST WAIT AND SEE IF THEY DO RIGHT BY ME, ONLY HAD ONE RESPONSE BY PHONE, HAVE BOUGHT BEFORE, NO PROBLEMS, MY CONTINUING TO BE A CUSTOMER IS BASED ON THEYRE ACTIONS, WE WILL SEE.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by mss28
February 02, 2014
I had the same thing happen to me this past week. It looks like USPS has lost my order... they better re-ship because there were 2 American Eagles in there.... the yellow stuff. Can you tell me if you got your situation resolved. I'm calling them on Monday!
Written by Don
March 05, 2014
March 5 finally got my order
2 results - showing 1 - 2