Review Detail

Avoid Suisse gold at all costs

Reviewed by Gavin mackenzie | January 30, 2014

I ordered 50 1oz silver bars on Monday 27th January 2014. I was told I need to fill in an anti money laundering form, send a copy of my driving licence then wait for confirmation of receipt, then I will be asked to send them my actual driving licence by post to them.

I decided this process was too time consuming and asked for my money back via email on Tuesday 28th January 2014.

ALL EMAILS I HAVE SENT HAVE BEEN IGNORED.

I have tried calling their office in London which goes straight to an answer machine. I have left several messages and nobody has replied.

Suisse gold??? More like Suisse turd

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered 50 1oz silver bars on Monday 27th January 2014. I was told I need to fill in an anti money laundering form, send a copy of my driving licence then wait for confirmation of receipt, then I will be asked to send them my actual driving licence by post to them.

I decided this process was too time consuming and asked for my money back via email on Tuesday 28th January 2014.

ALL EMAILS I HAVE SENT HAVE BEEN IGNORED.

I have tried calling their office in London which goes straight to an answer machine. I have left several messages and nobody has replied.

Suisse gold??? More like Suisse turd
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by W.G.
February 20, 2014
Call the cop's now.

Don't wait like I did.

Maybe someone will investigate and put this fraudster where he belongs.

Also,the BBB is looking for more info on him so they can lay criminal charges,although I was not supposed to say that as they want to catch him in the act.
1 results - showing 1 - 1