Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Extremely bad experience

Reviewed by Cheryl | February 12, 2014

I have never written on any of these sites but feel I have to do so now. We, like so many others have been scammed by Tulving. I placed an order July 10, 2013 after talking to the salesman assuring me that what I wanted they did have and delivery would be 3-5 days after receiving our money, via wire transfer. Received invoice receipt saying they received our money and would be receiving another email with the shipping information soon. Soon never came. Called Karen and was told it would be shipped the week of Aug. 10 which never came. Needless to say, after many calls and filing complaints with the FTC, Dept. of Business Oversight, Ca. district Attorney and the Orange Co. District Attorney we got nowhere. Was told that if enough people complain to the D.A., they would open an investigation but many complaints were already coming in!!! How many complaints were needed??? Finally in January of 2014, I had to hire an attorney who had to write two letters to Tulving to get my order. Tulving sent less than half the order after the first letter,,probably as a (good will gesture) after 6 months..Then the rest of the order was sent after another letter. Finally got all our order Feb. 5 of 2014. This man needs to be put out of business for good. He is running a ponzi scheme and its about to break. My suggestion would be to everyone to collectively retain a criminal attorney and file a class action suit against this man. Everyone in his office knows exactly what is going on. They say what Tulving tells them to say. He either pays them well to stay on or none of them have any conscience left at all. I guess thats all I have to say about this. Hope you all get your orders or refund of money. Money is what they do not want to return.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have never written on any of these sites but feel I have to do so now. We, like so many others have been scammed by Tulving. I placed an order July 10, 2013 after talking to the salesman assuring me that what I wanted they did have and delivery would be 3-5 days after receiving our money, via wire transfer. Received invoice receipt saying they received our money and would be receiving another email with the shipping information soon. Soon never came. Called Karen and was told it would be shipped the week of Aug. 10 which never came. Needless to say, after many calls and filing complaints with the FTC, Dept. of Business Oversight, Ca. district Attorney and the Orange Co. District Attorney we got nowhere. Was told that if enough people complain to the D.A., they would open an investigation but many complaints were already coming in!!! How many complaints were needed??? Finally in January of 2014, I had to hire an attorney who had to write two letters to Tulving to get my order. Tulving sent less than half the order after the first letter,,probably as a (good will gesture) after 6 months..Then the rest of the order was sent after another letter. Finally got all our order Feb. 5 of 2014. This man needs to be put out of business for good. He is running a ponzi scheme and its about to break. My suggestion would be to everyone to collectively retain a criminal attorney and file a class action suit against this man. Everyone in his office knows exactly what is going on. They say what Tulving tells them to say. He either pays them well to stay on or none of them have any conscience left at all. I guess thats all I have to say about this. Hope you all get your orders or refund of money. Money is what they do not want to return.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Jahni
February 26, 2014
Cheryl...Thankyou for sharing... I really hope that my check comes soon.. lawyers are expensive and this was
all my savings i trusted with tulving..
wish me luck
1 results - showing 1 - 1