Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Tulving should be out of business, and he should be in jail.

Reviewed by Daniel Yeo | February 15, 2014

I wired almost $27,000 in July 2013 for 20 oz of gold coins. After going through months of frustration of not getting the shipment, I filed complaint on www.businessconsumeralliance.org.

I got reply from Raychel Parris of BCA that she would work on this case, and I got my shipment today. Raychel is such a God-sent. At this point, the only way to get your gold or silver from Tulving is either filing complaint to BCA or hiring an attorney.

I cannot thank BCA and Raychel enough. BCA is simply the best service organization that I've EVER dealt with. Raychel was simply the best in her effectiveness and also keeping me informed via email along the process.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I wired almost $27,000 in July 2013 for 20 oz of gold coins. After going through months of frustration of not getting the shipment, I filed complaint on www.businessconsumeralliance.org.

I got reply from Raychel Parris of BCA that she would work on this case, and I got my shipment today. Raychel is such a God-sent. At this point, the only way to get your gold or silver from Tulving is either filing complaint to BCA or hiring an attorney.

I cannot thank BCA and Raychel enough. BCA is simply the best service organization that I've EVER dealt with. Raychel was simply the best in her effectiveness and also keeping me informed via email along the process.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.