Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Dodged a bullet

Reviewed by Jim | March 05, 2014

I have been a Tulving customer for several years and have always received my orders in a timely manner. My last successful order with them was on April 3, 2013 which was just before the huge drop in gold prices. My order was shipped promptly.

Back in mid October 2013 I had an order ready to go and tried to call Tulving around 2:30PM Pacific Time. Nobody was answering the phone, which was unusual considering the time of day. Their website didn't say why like they normally do. For some reason I decided to look up gold dealer reviews and ran across this website and I started reading all of the horror stories. I was shocked, to say the least. Needless to say, I never ended up placing my order with Tulving, but based on recommendations here and elsewhere went with Texas Precious Metals instead.

Like I said, I guess I dodged a bullet. My order would have been around $25K.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have been a Tulving customer for several years and have always received my orders in a timely manner. My last successful order with them was on April 3, 2013 which was just before the huge drop in gold prices. My order was shipped promptly.

Back in mid October 2013 I had an order ready to go and tried to call Tulving around 2:30PM Pacific Time. Nobody was answering the phone, which was unusual considering the time of day. Their website didn't say why like they normally do. For some reason I decided to look up gold dealer reviews and ran across this website and I started reading all of the horror stories. I was shocked, to say the least. Needless to say, I never ended up placing my order with Tulving, but based on recommendations here and elsewhere went with Texas Precious Metals instead.

Like I said, I guess I dodged a bullet. My order would have been around $25K.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.