Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

APMEX Rocks!!!

Reviewed by Neil | March 12, 2014

APMEX, in my opinion, is BY FAR the most trusted on-line Precious Metal Dealer. Their prices are a little higher than others, but the peace of mind i get that my order will be shipped no more than two days after cleared payment(always one day for me cause I pay by credit card)is well worth it. I have placed 11 orders with them and they were all FLAWLESS! BTW, they are always having specials where you can save a lot of money. I love these guys!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
APMEX, in my opinion, is BY FAR the most trusted on-line Precious Metal Dealer. Their prices are a little higher than others, but the peace of mind i get that my order will be shipped no more than two days after cleared payment(always one day for me cause I pay by credit card)is well worth it. I have placed 11 orders with them and they were all FLAWLESS! BTW, they are always having specials where you can save a lot of money. I love these guys!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Dean
June 10, 2014
"No more than two days after cleared??" I placed an order on 06/02/14, paid by check, the check cleared on 06/06/14. I just now called about shipping, and was told by a rather rude Customer Service Rep, that my $900+ order would ship on 06/12/14. That means I'll get my order ~06/18/14. My coins could be worth $800 by then... APMEX is great if you use Visa or Bank Wire, but NEVER pay with a check.
1 results - showing 1 - 1