Review Detail

DONT TRUST NWTM READ THIS REVIEW VERY BAD

Reviewed by oman13 | April 12, 2014

I have purchased from Bullion Direct and had no issues. NWTM take over 4 months to deliver. The original date was in mid April, THEY JUST SENT A NOTICE THAT THEY CANNOT DELIVER THE PRODUCT..THIS IS WELL AFTER 4 MONTHS!!! ON TOP OF THIS THEY MAY SEND A REFUND…HELL THEY HAD MY MONEY FOR OVER 4 MONTHS!!!! I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER TO BUY OFF EBAY!! They are arrogant and act like they are doing you a favor. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN. I understand what they do, they invest YOUR MONEY and have plenty of time to recover from any flux in the market. My order is small and I should have purchased from B.D. Buying an investment in solid metal,which is what they offer, you want that in your hands ASAP. NWTM states they have silver……NO THEY INVEST YOUR CASH STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!! THEY DONT DESERVE A 1 ON ANY …but I had to put one or they won't accept this...

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have purchased from Bullion Direct and had no issues. NWTM take over 4 months to deliver. The original date was in mid April, THEY JUST SENT A NOTICE THAT THEY CANNOT DELIVER THE PRODUCT..THIS IS WELL AFTER 4 MONTHS!!! ON TOP OF THIS THEY MAY SEND A REFUND…HELL THEY HAD MY MONEY FOR OVER 4 MONTHS!!!! I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER TO BUY OFF EBAY!! They are arrogant and act like they are doing you a favor. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN. I understand what they do, they invest YOUR MONEY and have plenty of time to recover from any flux in the market. My order is small and I should have purchased from B.D. Buying an investment in solid metal,which is what they offer, you want that in your hands ASAP. NWTM states they have silver……NO THEY INVEST YOUR CASH STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!! THEY DONT DESERVE A 1 ON ANY …but I had to put one or they won't accept this...
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Ed
April 20, 2014
Thanks for the great advice! I should have vetted them better before ordering. I place my first (AND now my LAST) order with them on 3/25/2014. They said the order would ship on 4/22. I just got an email matching exactly the pattern you describe saying the new shipment date is May 19. Hope I eventually get the silver I ordered. Even though they are in breach of their shipment agreement, they have offered to cancel the order and give me a refund based on the current silver spot rate which is lower than when I ordered! Do you think their computer is programmed to select such orders where they will make a profit if people cancel their orders, even though NWTM did nothing to earn a profit? Just an hypothesis. Regardless, they do have a pattern of extremely poor customer service to say the least and are now off my list of vendors.
1 results - showing 1 - 1