Review Detail

Golden Eagle Coins
Gold Dealers

OUTSTANDING 100% COMPANY!

Reviewed by Michael Cordeira | April 22, 2014

Outstanding company, excellent selection-all metals, pricing is the lowest in the country, customer service 100% to serve the needs of the client. Shipping has never been any problem and email notification is carried out at every step of the process. I had requested my coins be packaged in Golden Eagle cloth storage bags instead of the usual plastic wrap, and my request was granted. Very sturdy bags which saved me from purchasing them from another company at a later time. The whole experience has been a total pleasure dealing with this fine company. I plan to visit Golden Eagle in the near future at their Laural, MD.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Outstanding company, excellent selection-all metals, pricing is the lowest in the country, customer service 100% to serve the needs of the client. Shipping has never been any problem and email notification is carried out at every step of the process. I had requested my coins be packaged in Golden Eagle cloth storage bags instead of the usual plastic wrap, and my request was granted. Very sturdy bags which saved me from purchasing them from another company at a later time. The whole experience has been a total pleasure dealing with this fine company. I plan to visit Golden Eagle in the near future at their Laural, MD.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.