Review Detail

Kitco
Gold Dealers

April 2014

Reviewed by Dan | April 26, 2014

Ordered several times. First time in summer 2013, last time in April 2014. Never had a problem. I guess all issues that read were related to international purchases, but for orders withing Canada kitco is good. They ship out of Montreal using UPS. Never have a problem. Called with questions, customer support was good. I would only recommend one thing, they use bank wire and cheques but would be great if we could add them to our checking account and send money that way - like we do with visa and MasterCard. Sending cheques by mail and waiting to clear takes forever. Bank wire worked good.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Ordered several times. First time in summer 2013, last time in April 2014. Never had a problem. I guess all issues that read were related to international purchases, but for orders withing Canada kitco is good. They ship out of Montreal using UPS. Never have a problem. Called with questions, customer support was good. I would only recommend one thing, they use bank wire and cheques but would be great if we could add them to our checking account and send money that way - like we do with visa and MasterCard. Sending cheques by mail and waiting to clear takes forever. Bank wire worked good.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.