Review Detail

Excellant

Reviewed by Robert Bratt | May 16, 2014

These folks took my order and explained their procedure as well as their shipment time of 30-45 days. At the end of that time they notified me that the shipment had been delayed by about two weeks and at the end of the time they estimated the order was shipped. I received the order and the silver boulion was absolutely beautiful. I have ordered from other dealers who were faster but then who cares? I received what I ordered at the time I was promised and the silver was a wonderful addition to my other metals and coins.
I give them a Five star rating for communication and for fulfilling their promises as well as the qiality of their product.
I see so many negative reviews for Northwest Territorial Mint and I think they are just upset that they don't have their toys in their hands in just a couple of days.
Get over it and muster up sime parience. NWTM did not become such a large company because they were dishonest or did not perform as promised.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
These folks took my order and explained their procedure as well as their shipment time of 30-45 days. At the end of that time they notified me that the shipment had been delayed by about two weeks and at the end of the time they estimated the order was shipped. I received the order and the silver boulion was absolutely beautiful. I have ordered from other dealers who were faster but then who cares? I received what I ordered at the time I was promised and the silver was a wonderful addition to my other metals and coins.
I give them a Five star rating for communication and for fulfilling their promises as well as the qiality of their product.
I see so many negative reviews for Northwest Territorial Mint and I think they are just upset that they don't have their toys in their hands in just a couple of days.
Get over it and muster up sime parience. NWTM did not become such a large company because they were dishonest or did not perform as promised.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by William H.
May 28, 2014
I am so very glad that I have read the reviews before purchasing from NTM. Sounds to me like they are a hair's breath away from going bankrupt and the managers/owners heading to the airport with passports and suitcases in hand. These people need to get what they deserve. Prison time. And lots of it.
This is the typical bait and switch game. M2 played this game and they were caught. they are still waiting to see how long those scumbags will spend behind bars.

Sorry to hear about all these bad experiences. I wish everyone the best of luck in trying to get their products or their money.
1 results - showing 1 - 1