Review Detail

Only Buy If You Can Not Find ANYPLACE ELSE!

Reviewed by Charlie | June 25, 2014

BUYER BEWARE! I do a lot of on line buying and I spent over 38 years as a customer service technician that was trained to always make that customer feel important. This place is absolutely the pits! They have no concept of customer service which means they have not thought about taking care of the paying customers, whatsoever! BTW, just a cursory check on the web and you will find better pricing from other vendors that will ship asap as they really have the product in stock.

My fist order (of two) to this sorry group was placed on 5/17/14. I here nothing other than the confirmation of order (same day) and then I wait. After this order I make one more on 6/5/14. Mind you now, I have heard nothing on the 5/17 order! Finely!!!! I here something from this company. On 6/18 I get a notice from FedEx that the company has shopped to me. But, there is absolutely nothing to indicate what or which order! I email them twice and get zero answer. On 6/25 I get my first order so at least I know what was shipped and what was not. Folks, I was in the customer service business for my entire career and this junky group is the worst I have ever seen. Just look at all the negative comments from so many. WE ALL CAN NOT BE WRONG! The very few positive comments, well, it appears that is shill people that must be on the payroll.

BOTTOM LINE: IF YOU CAN FIND IT SOMEPLACE ELSE, (and you most likely can for even less) DO SO! YOU MOST LIKELY WILL SAVE SOME $$ AND HAVE YOUR SILVER IN HAND, IN DAYS INSTEAD OF MONTHS!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
BUYER BEWARE! I do a lot of on line buying and I spent over 38 years as a customer service technician that was trained to always make that customer feel important. This place is absolutely the pits! They have no concept of customer service which means they have not thought about taking care of the paying customers, whatsoever! BTW, just a cursory check on the web and you will find better pricing from other vendors that will ship asap as they really have the product in stock.

My fist order (of two) to this sorry group was placed on 5/17/14. I here nothing other than the confirmation of order (same day) and then I wait. After this order I make one more on 6/5/14. Mind you now, I have heard nothing on the 5/17 order! Finely!!!! I here something from this company. On 6/18 I get a notice from FedEx that the company has shopped to me. But, there is absolutely nothing to indicate what or which order! I email them twice and get zero answer. On 6/25 I get my first order so at least I know what was shipped and what was not. Folks, I was in the customer service business for my entire career and this junky group is the worst I have ever seen. Just look at all the negative comments from so many. WE ALL CAN NOT BE WRONG! The very few positive comments, well, it appears that is shill people that must be on the payroll.

BOTTOM LINE: IF YOU CAN FIND IT SOMEPLACE ELSE, (and you most likely can for even less) DO SO! YOU MOST LIKELY WILL SAVE SOME $$ AND HAVE YOUR SILVER IN HAND, IN DAYS INSTEAD OF MONTHS!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by jerry boulay
July 12, 2014
placed order in may 2014. shortly after, I was advised that order would be delayed 30 days. Later, advised that another 30 day delay. Thats bad enough, they run my order via credit card 3 dayseV after date of order. I understand that credit orders are not submitted for collection until order is shipped. Very doubtful if I deal with this company again.
1 results - showing 1 - 1