Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

Scam in the making.

Reviewed by Emmet | July 29, 2014

US Gold Bureau claims 2 weeks delivery after cashing my bank check in 3 days. I am hiring a lawyer to sue for recovery of my money plus cost of litigation and the aggravation. Order ID 20001104. Copy of this post is being forwarded to US Gold Bureau under separate email.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
US Gold Bureau claims 2 weeks delivery after cashing my bank check in 3 days. I am hiring a lawyer to sue for recovery of my money plus cost of litigation and the aggravation. Order ID 20001104. Copy of this post is being forwarded to US Gold Bureau under separate email.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Marcella Respini
October 14, 2014
Like I said to last person. You are an unhappy customer and claim that you have litigation and apparently didn't get your product on time. Or does that check mean you never did receive the product? That's bad but you weren't clear about that so I suspect it was late and didn't look as nice as you expected or something like that. So far I see nothing that has convinced me not to invest. Is lateness really worth suing for or is there more to the story? This is really annoying as I have no doubt that you feel you were mislead and possibly actually were mislead but you have said NOTHING TO EXPLAIN WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED SO AGAIN...THIS IS NOT HELPFUL TO ANYONE BUT SOMEONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE TO NOT PART WITH THEIR MONEY.
Written by Brett Scully
June 02, 2016
AGREED RIP OFF ARTISTS.. IM SMALL CLAIMS TODAY
2 results - showing 1 - 2