Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Happy New Customer!

Reviewed by Curtis C. | August 12, 2014

After much diligent research into the "top" online PM dealers (including customer reviews and complaints, BBB & CofC ratings and reports, the companies own "fine print", etc.) I decided to place a small "test" order with JMB recently. A cautious investor by nature (can you tell?) I'm happy to announce a very pleasant buying experience! By all acounts, i.e. Product Quality: Excellent (as advertised)
Price Over Spot: Extremely competitive and resonable plus great weekly special offers, their "HOT DEALS", and generous "progressive quantity discounts"
Packaging: Very satisfactory and discreet
Delivery Time: Acceptable at 16 days (considering "mailed" paper check payment with a weekend invovled and my rural P.O. box in the boonies)
Customer Service: Outstanding (before, during and after the sale)
And last but, definitely not least, FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders with a very fair $100 minimum requirement.
Keep up the good work JMB! I will be a return customer soon and will also refer other stackers!
Best regards, Curtis

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
After much diligent research into the "top" online PM dealers (including customer reviews and complaints, BBB & CofC ratings and reports, the companies own "fine print", etc.) I decided to place a small "test" order with JMB recently. A cautious investor by nature (can you tell?) I'm happy to announce a very pleasant buying experience! By all acounts, i.e. Product Quality: Excellent (as advertised)
Price Over Spot: Extremely competitive and resonable plus great weekly special offers, their "HOT DEALS", and generous "progressive quantity discounts"
Packaging: Very satisfactory and discreet
Delivery Time: Acceptable at 16 days (considering "mailed" paper check payment with a weekend invovled and my rural P.O. box in the boonies)
Customer Service: Outstanding (before, during and after the sale)
And last but, definitely not least, FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders with a very fair $100 minimum requirement.
Keep up the good work JMB! I will be a return customer soon and will also refer other stackers!
Best regards, Curtis

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.