Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

BEST BULLION DEALER AVAILABLE!

Reviewed by Dave | August 15, 2014

As a new customer to the gold and silver bullion market I have done tons of research on all the terms and pricing. Finding the best prices over spot can be tricky when there are so many online dealers. JMBullion consistently beats the competitors such as APMEX, Provident Medals, Gainsville coins, Perthmint, ebay, etc. I have searched them all, even when other dealers have lower prices over spot JMBullion still beats them in the end with free shipping on all their orders. I plan to keep JMBullion as my number one gold and silver dealer as long as they keep giving their customers #1 prices and free shipping. I have made 5 separate orders with JMBullion and each time the product came as described on their website, inconspicuously packaged, and completely protected with their packaging. If you are new to the silver gold bullion market or even a seasoned investor I would look no further than JMBullion!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
As a new customer to the gold and silver bullion market I have done tons of research on all the terms and pricing. Finding the best prices over spot can be tricky when there are so many online dealers. JMBullion consistently beats the competitors such as APMEX, Provident Medals, Gainsville coins, Perthmint, ebay, etc. I have searched them all, even when other dealers have lower prices over spot JMBullion still beats them in the end with free shipping on all their orders. I plan to keep JMBullion as my number one gold and silver dealer as long as they keep giving their customers #1 prices and free shipping. I have made 5 separate orders with JMBullion and each time the product came as described on their website, inconspicuously packaged, and completely protected with their packaging. If you are new to the silver gold bullion market or even a seasoned investor I would look no further than JMBullion!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.