Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great Dealer, Great Products, and Great Prices!

Reviewed by Jason E | August 15, 2014

My son and I have been stacking silver and gold for a little while now. Ive always purchased locally but recently decided to start looking on the internet for bullion. My biggest concern was purchasing fake merchandise from a site like ebay. A quick google search brought me to JM Bullion. 5 orders later I have to say that they are a great company! The items i ordered by check arrived within about 7 working days from the time I mailed the check. They were in great shape and exactly as described. The free shipping is a huge plus, but I especially appreciate the new "On Sale Now" category. I've spent hours on the internet looking for the best place to buy my precious metals and can attest that JMB is the only company from which I intend to purchase.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
My son and I have been stacking silver and gold for a little while now. Ive always purchased locally but recently decided to start looking on the internet for bullion. My biggest concern was purchasing fake merchandise from a site like ebay. A quick google search brought me to JM Bullion. 5 orders later I have to say that they are a great company! The items i ordered by check arrived within about 7 working days from the time I mailed the check. They were in great shape and exactly as described. The free shipping is a huge plus, but I especially appreciate the new "On Sale Now" category. I've spent hours on the internet looking for the best place to buy my precious metals and can attest that JMB is the only company from which I intend to purchase.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.