Review Detail

Do you want heartburn?

Reviewed by Artis Smith | August 16, 2014

This was my third order. Placed two small orders to feel them out. Somewhat slow, but received the orders. Placed order for 9700+.on April 14th. Just received notice today that fed ex has picked up the order. After placing my third order and was getting the run around about shipping I started reviewing the company. Found out that the AG took them to court on Sept of 2008. N w mint had to pay a total fine of $58,763.49 to settle just what they are still doing, using your money and my money to make money before shipping what we have ordered.
Beware, read ALL the reviews before thinking about buying from this company.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This was my third order. Placed two small orders to feel them out. Somewhat slow, but received the orders. Placed order for 9700+.on April 14th. Just received notice today that fed ex has picked up the order. After placing my third order and was getting the run around about shipping I started reviewing the company. Found out that the AG took them to court on Sept of 2008. N w mint had to pay a total fine of $58,763.49 to settle just what they are still doing, using your money and my money to make money before shipping what we have ordered.
Beware, read ALL the reviews before thinking about buying from this company.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.