Review Detail

Shipping sucks

Reviewed by Tom | August 18, 2014

I have placed several orders with NWTM, have been generally satisfied except for shipping delays. Even that was not too bad, they would delay shipping for 1 period and ship it on the new schedule. This most recent order, though, I am on my 4th order shipment schedule. They say they'll buy back if they don't ship on time, but I don't really want to do that, I want my oder!
I even at one time wrote a generally favorable review, with the exception of the shipping thing. I don't know what their problem is, are they selling stuff they don't have? After this experience I will never buy from them again and probably will never sell to them either.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have placed several orders with NWTM, have been generally satisfied except for shipping delays. Even that was not too bad, they would delay shipping for 1 period and ship it on the new schedule. This most recent order, though, I am on my 4th order shipment schedule. They say they'll buy back if they don't ship on time, but I don't really want to do that, I want my oder!
I even at one time wrote a generally favorable review, with the exception of the shipping thing. I don't know what their problem is, are they selling stuff they don't have? After this experience I will never buy from them again and probably will never sell to them either.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.