Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Outstanding service and trustworthiness

Reviewed by John | August 27, 2014

I researched various dealers diligently and read reviews for each one I considered purchasing from. Apmex came out on top and I was not disappointed. I am absolutely delighted to deal with a company that gives honest descriptions of their merchandise, sets delivery dates correctly, and follows up by phone to ensure that I received my shipment and to make sure I was satisfied. They call ME, not the other way around! When I want advice, they are there to help. I could go on and on but suffice to say that Apmex is the only place I will ever purchase precious metals. I strongly recommend them to everyone.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I researched various dealers diligently and read reviews for each one I considered purchasing from. Apmex came out on top and I was not disappointed. I am absolutely delighted to deal with a company that gives honest descriptions of their merchandise, sets delivery dates correctly, and follows up by phone to ensure that I received my shipment and to make sure I was satisfied. They call ME, not the other way around! When I want advice, they are there to help. I could go on and on but suffice to say that Apmex is the only place I will ever purchase precious metals. I strongly recommend them to everyone.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.