Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Poor Customer Service

Reviewed by James Stewart | September 29, 2014

Their live chat never works during their posted hours and they do not respond to messages left in a timely manner.
I called from my current International location 3 times today. 4 times I was put back into your phone cue after reaching customer position #1 and finally spoke to Robert after 45 minutes. He said he would transfer me to Billing and I received a voicemail. I am not impressed with their customer care or rather the lack thereof. Since it is impossible to speak with a live representative, I am trying another message. They threaten to charge your backup credit card if your check is not received and yet they don't respond to calls or messages about order problems. I gave up on reaching a live person with JM Bullion. I am a very disappointed customer. I was a repeat customer.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Their live chat never works during their posted hours and they do not respond to messages left in a timely manner.
I called from my current International location 3 times today. 4 times I was put back into your phone cue after reaching customer position #1 and finally spoke to Robert after 45 minutes. He said he would transfer me to Billing and I received a voicemail. I am not impressed with their customer care or rather the lack thereof. Since it is impossible to speak with a live representative, I am trying another message. They threaten to charge your backup credit card if your check is not received and yet they don't respond to calls or messages about order problems. I gave up on reaching a live person with JM Bullion. I am a very disappointed customer. I was a repeat customer.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.