Review Detail

do not sell to them

Reviewed by steve richardson | October 17, 2014

When I bought my silver from them I kept getting delays(took forever) I belived them when they said they were behind.shame on me.just sold them some back I was told 2 days after they recived the silver my check would be in the mail.8 days after they recived the product still no check so I called they had not even mailed it yet.Same excuse as buying( were behind) all they do is take your money and product and hold on to it to use and make money off of.Do not trust this company there are to many reputable ones out there.Will absolutely never buy or sell to them again

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
When I bought my silver from them I kept getting delays(took forever) I belived them when they said they were behind.shame on me.just sold them some back I was told 2 days after they recived the silver my check would be in the mail.8 days after they recived the product still no check so I called they had not even mailed it yet.Same excuse as buying( were behind) all they do is take your money and product and hold on to it to use and make money off of.Do not trust this company there are to many reputable ones out there.Will absolutely never buy or sell to them again
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.