Review Detail

AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE ITS EBOLA!

Reviewed by Michael | October 21, 2014

5/2/2014, I purchased by wire transfer 260 ounces of silver. The silver never arrived. So I began speaking with Kim, their designated liar. For the next five months Kim proceeded to tell me that silver availability world wide is down; they are waiting for another shipment and they are behind in production. After five months of the same song and dance I cancelled my order. You see, in the last five months I have made four other purchases of the same size from other mints without a problem! Kim told me that I would have my check in a matter of a few days, two weeks later she is still giving me the run around. Just spoke with her and she tells me it takes 10 days for a letter to go from Washington State to Texas. Such BS, these people need to be taken to court by a class and let them explain their criminal business practices to the class and the judge!
In my opinion, these people are Criminals !

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
5/2/2014, I purchased by wire transfer 260 ounces of silver. The silver never arrived. So I began speaking with Kim, their designated liar. For the next five months Kim proceeded to tell me that silver availability world wide is down; they are waiting for another shipment and they are behind in production. After five months of the same song and dance I cancelled my order. You see, in the last five months I have made four other purchases of the same size from other mints without a problem! Kim told me that I would have my check in a matter of a few days, two weeks later she is still giving me the run around. Just spoke with her and she tells me it takes 10 days for a letter to go from Washington State to Texas. Such BS, these people need to be taken to court by a class and let them explain their criminal business practices to the class and the judge!
In my opinion, these people are Criminals !
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.