Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

user review

Reviewed by ron lockamy | October 29, 2014

I have purchased coins from JM on 7 different occasions and I am more than happy with this company. Yes, I wished that shipping was a little faster but please remember that shipping is "FREE" and if you are like me....I write a check to get the best price that I can.....and that check must clear before they can send your order. I buy small amounts every month as a small saving ....as a hedge against a market crash or something that I can pass on to my family when I do pass. I do not do it to "MAKE MONEY". I do however enjoy the beauty of the coins. JMs 100 dollar order amount requirement is the lowest that I know of for free shipping. Have patience and be rewarded when the small box does get to your home...thanks .

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have purchased coins from JM on 7 different occasions and I am more than happy with this company. Yes, I wished that shipping was a little faster but please remember that shipping is "FREE" and if you are like me....I write a check to get the best price that I can.....and that check must clear before they can send your order. I buy small amounts every month as a small saving ....as a hedge against a market crash or something that I can pass on to my family when I do pass. I do not do it to "MAKE MONEY". I do however enjoy the beauty of the coins. JMs 100 dollar order amount requirement is the lowest that I know of for free shipping. Have patience and be rewarded when the small box does get to your home...thanks .
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.