Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Hassle, Hassle, Hassle...Avoid 'em

Reviewed by Hendo | November 03, 2014

Hate to leave negative feedback as most everyone only complains when something bad occurs, and the positive reviews seem paid or written by employees...Nonetheless, I gave JM Bullion EVERY opportunity to make a bad experience right - even waiting a full month before writing anything that might deter another from purchasing.
People, just consider yourself warned. When something goes wrong with a purchase IT IS UP TO YOU to do ALL the legwork, make the calls, wait in lines, file police reports...EVERYTHING! This company SIMPLY DOES NOT CARE. It doesn't matter if you have a full work schedule or what your predisposition is - IF you want to get your product, prepare to do all the work.

It wouldn't bother me as bad IF they were just upfront about the process. However, after you jump through one of their hoops, be aware they WILL have plenty MORE. If you have the time to wait on the phone hoping to reach someone - be prepared to WAIT, expect to anticipate your calling position being updated frequently, then as series of clicks followed by either a return to the back of the line or a disconnect! If you are persistent and have time to kill, expect robotic cracker jack box answers. Again, this business is counting (I presume) on sheer volume to stay afloat as it was made abundantly clear they couldn't care less about individuals.

Lastly, just beware folks....trying to save you the hassle I had to deal with. A proper search will yield many many other online bullion dealers who are just as inexpensive, but actually prefer to keep customers coming back - and offer real support in lieu of a mishap. Do yourself a favor and avoid JMBULLION AT ALL COST!! Totally NOT worth it. And again, they were given EVERY opportunity to make it right. They proved robotic and careless in every aspect. Hope this helps a few who are smart enough to research PRIOR to making that purchase.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Hate to leave negative feedback as most everyone only complains when something bad occurs, and the positive reviews seem paid or written by employees...Nonetheless, I gave JM Bullion EVERY opportunity to make a bad experience right - even waiting a full month before writing anything that might deter another from purchasing.
People, just consider yourself warned. When something goes wrong with a purchase IT IS UP TO YOU to do ALL the legwork, make the calls, wait in lines, file police reports...EVERYTHING! This company SIMPLY DOES NOT CARE. It doesn't matter if you have a full work schedule or what your predisposition is - IF you want to get your product, prepare to do all the work.

It wouldn't bother me as bad IF they were just upfront about the process. However, after you jump through one of their hoops, be aware they WILL have plenty MORE. If you have the time to wait on the phone hoping to reach someone - be prepared to WAIT, expect to anticipate your calling position being updated frequently, then as series of clicks followed by either a return to the back of the line or a disconnect! If you are persistent and have time to kill, expect robotic cracker jack box answers. Again, this business is counting (I presume) on sheer volume to stay afloat as it was made abundantly clear they couldn't care less about individuals.

Lastly, just beware folks....trying to save you the hassle I had to deal with. A proper search will yield many many other online bullion dealers who are just as inexpensive, but actually prefer to keep customers coming back - and offer real support in lieu of a mishap. Do yourself a favor and avoid JMBULLION AT ALL COST!! Totally NOT worth it. And again, they were given EVERY opportunity to make it right. They proved robotic and careless in every aspect. Hope this helps a few who are smart enough to research PRIOR to making that purchase.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.