Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Very Pleased

Reviewed by Guest | November 07, 2014

I've placed several orders with JM Bullion and at this point, I'm very pleased. They have a good selection of products and very competitive pricing. The free shipping puts them over the top for me. I like to pay by check. It takes longer to receive my orders but the savings is worth it to me. Additionally, the orders always arrive within a two of days after shipping. So far, the products have been in excellent condition. I'm very happy the the coins have not been covered with dents and dings and that packaging appears to be done with care. I will continue to purchase from them

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've placed several orders with JM Bullion and at this point, I'm very pleased. They have a good selection of products and very competitive pricing. The free shipping puts them over the top for me. I like to pay by check. It takes longer to receive my orders but the savings is worth it to me. Additionally, the orders always arrive within a two of days after shipping. So far, the products have been in excellent condition. I'm very happy the the coins have not been covered with dents and dings and that packaging appears to be done with care. I will continue to purchase from them
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.