Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Inadequate JM BUllion charging system

Reviewed by Mary Helen Mahan | November 10, 2014

Tried repeatedly today (10 Nov 2014) to order coins. However, I "told" multiple times via JM Bullion's system that my credit card company refused my charge. My attempted purchases/charges show as pending at my credit card company, and I received text alerts that the charge was set up as pending. I checked online, and the attempted purchased posted as pending. I talked with my credit card company reps twice and both times they told me the charges came through, and that the charges were/are valid. This is my fourth time to order since July; and this is not the first time having this problem with JM Bullion. This is not my idea of fun. Will look elsewhere for a company that has a system that works.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Tried repeatedly today (10 Nov 2014) to order coins. However, I "told" multiple times via JM Bullion's system that my credit card company refused my charge. My attempted purchases/charges show as pending at my credit card company, and I received text alerts that the charge was set up as pending. I checked online, and the attempted purchased posted as pending. I talked with my credit card company reps twice and both times they told me the charges came through, and that the charges were/are valid. This is my fourth time to order since July; and this is not the first time having this problem with JM Bullion. This is not my idea of fun. Will look elsewhere for a company that has a system that works.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Mary
December 12, 2014
Let me get this straight... you won't accept my credit card "in order to protect me - or something to that effect" but you expect me to give you my checking account number and bank routing number. I'm not that stupid.
1 results - showing 1 - 1