Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

The worst!

Reviewed by Zach | November 15, 2014

This is my 2nd order with these people, I pay with my debit card so they instantly get my money as it says "confirmed payment", on my last order it took almost 3 weeks to get my order - I'm in the USA! ... now, it's been 5 days and still nothing. They got my money and nothing. It's also lame that if you pay with a credit card, you can't send it to another address ? yet, all other bullion companies such as APMEX.COM allows this. Ridiculous. Worst shipping ever, I can see this being this slow in 1990 but it's 2014.. get with the program.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This is my 2nd order with these people, I pay with my debit card so they instantly get my money as it says "confirmed payment", on my last order it took almost 3 weeks to get my order - I'm in the USA! ... now, it's been 5 days and still nothing. They got my money and nothing. It's also lame that if you pay with a credit card, you can't send it to another address ? yet, all other bullion companies such as APMEX.COM allows this. Ridiculous. Worst shipping ever, I can see this being this slow in 1990 but it's 2014.. get with the program.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.