Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JMBullion My Dealer

Reviewed by D. Tom HendersonTomahawk | November 23, 2014

I started my first order with JMB.,on the : 18, April 2013. I've been buying from them ever sense .Every order I've placed has been always one time with no problems. Every item I have ordered be it Coins,or Bullion, has been great. From 1oz. bars and coins to now 5oz.bars. My latest order was the New 2015Canadian 1.5oz. Buffalo Coins. Wow! These are sooo nice. With the service offered JMB. is hard to beat. They are always getting New items from the worlds best mints. With prices you can't beat. I've bought from other dealers, but JMB. is the one I use 90% ofthe time and tell others abought. D.T.H. Daytona Beach,FL

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I started my first order with JMB.,on the : 18, April 2013. I've been buying from them ever sense .Every order I've placed has been always one time with no problems. Every item I have ordered be it Coins,or Bullion, has been great. From 1oz. bars and coins to now 5oz.bars. My latest order was the New 2015Canadian 1.5oz. Buffalo Coins. Wow! These are sooo nice. With the service offered JMB. is hard to beat. They are always getting New items from the worlds best mints. With prices you can't beat. I've bought from other dealers, but JMB. is the one I use 90% ofthe time and tell others abought. D.T.H. Daytona Beach,FL
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.