Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Extremely Happy!!

Reviewed by Michael Schott | November 25, 2014

I placed an order with Provident Thursday at 6am. I chose them because their price on many items (I bought a roll of Silver Austrian Phils) was far better than most sites including shipping! I received confirmation rigt away, but not untill a day later, Friday around noon, my order was finally processed. Prior to this I started to read the reviews on this site and began to sorely regrett choosing provident based on the numerous negative feedback that go unanswered (vs jm bullion negative reviews that are always responded to). After all of the worry however, I received my shipment Monday at 1:15 Pm!!! Beautiful, brilliant, and CHEAPPPPP!!!! Packaging could have been a little better. That's my only complaint. Will chose provident again, although with hesitation on larger orders. (Their site clearly states this)

-satisfied customer in florida

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I placed an order with Provident Thursday at 6am. I chose them because their price on many items (I bought a roll of Silver Austrian Phils) was far better than most sites including shipping! I received confirmation rigt away, but not untill a day later, Friday around noon, my order was finally processed. Prior to this I started to read the reviews on this site and began to sorely regrett choosing provident based on the numerous negative feedback that go unanswered (vs jm bullion negative reviews that are always responded to). After all of the worry however, I received my shipment Monday at 1:15 Pm!!! Beautiful, brilliant, and CHEAPPPPP!!!! Packaging could have been a little better. That's my only complaint. Will chose provident again, although with hesitation on larger orders. (Their site clearly states this)

-satisfied customer in florida
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.