Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

No order rreceived

Reviewed by Praveen Kumar | December 02, 2014

The order was cancelled after few days only because next day the gold prices increased and they sent an email saying

"We are unable to complete your transaction at this time. As a safe guard to our customers, we have a policy of not completing credit card orders in “high risk areas” due to a high number of fraudulent purchase attempts in your location. We do apologize for the inconvenience, but do have an obligation to protect our customers from fraud. Your funds should reappear back on your credit card within 48 hours. Alternatively, we invite you to explore purchasing by paper check or bank wire. For any questions, please contact us by phone, live chat, or email."

It is highly unprofessional and unethical. I have bought gold from my credit card with APMEX and never had any issues. APMEX is highly professional and they send all the order very next business day. I would recommend APMEX and never recommend J M bullion to any one also I will never buy any product in future from them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
The order was cancelled after few days only because next day the gold prices increased and they sent an email saying

"We are unable to complete your transaction at this time. As a safe guard to our customers, we have a policy of not completing credit card orders in “high risk areas” due to a high number of fraudulent purchase attempts in your location. We do apologize for the inconvenience, but do have an obligation to protect our customers from fraud. Your funds should reappear back on your credit card within 48 hours. Alternatively, we invite you to explore purchasing by paper check or bank wire. For any questions, please contact us by phone, live chat, or email."

It is highly unprofessional and unethical. I have bought gold from my credit card with APMEX and never had any issues. APMEX is highly professional and they send all the order very next business day. I would recommend APMEX and never recommend J M bullion to any one also I will never buy any product in future from them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.