Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

horrible customer service very rude

Reviewed by jerome | December 05, 2014

sent a wire day after thanksgiving (JM Bullion closed???) did not hear so called on Dec 5 spoke w a cust serv rep told will not arrive till Dec 8 then waited on hold 5 minutes to speak a "supervisor" named Alexander Hous who was extremely RUDE horrible customer service he told me delay was a glitch in the system as well as the no communication also told me all the banks in the country are closed day after thanksgiving
Wow and they pride themselves on customer service Too bad unable to speak to someone with some real authority in the company
gues you have to be a "big fish" to be treated as a "customer"

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
sent a wire day after thanksgiving (JM Bullion closed???) did not hear so called on Dec 5 spoke w a cust serv rep told will not arrive till Dec 8 then waited on hold 5 minutes to speak a "supervisor" named Alexander Hous who was extremely RUDE horrible customer service he told me delay was a glitch in the system as well as the no communication also told me all the banks in the country are closed day after thanksgiving
Wow and they pride themselves on customer service Too bad unable to speak to someone with some real authority in the company
gues you have to be a "big fish" to be treated as a "customer"
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by JEROME
December 08, 2014
still have not had ANY communication in the form of email or a phone call about my order being shipped and a tracking number. I really think the tone of all the complaints has to do with communication. how hard is it to call a customer to reassure them that this is truely a "professional" customer friendly company......
1 results - showing 1 - 1