Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

It isn't simple or easy to be their customer

Reviewed by jpbearit | December 08, 2014

I ordered from them last year over the phone and mailed a check to them. This took an unacceptable amount of time to complete, made worse by the fact that they had run short of the product I ordered between when I ordered it and when my check arrived. But they did fill my order in as timely a manner as they could.

the next time I ordered from them, I resolved to use a Debit card to facilitate a timely completion. Unfortunately, they use a 3rd party security firm to complete this type of order. This company asked me to provide too much information; information that could be use to steal my ID, Because I was not made aware of this from the start of involvement and because I could not research who this 3rd party was and how secure they would keep my info, I chose to stop dealing with this company.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered from them last year over the phone and mailed a check to them. This took an unacceptable amount of time to complete, made worse by the fact that they had run short of the product I ordered between when I ordered it and when my check arrived. But they did fill my order in as timely a manner as they could.

the next time I ordered from them, I resolved to use a Debit card to facilitate a timely completion. Unfortunately, they use a 3rd party security firm to complete this type of order. This company asked me to provide too much information; information that could be use to steal my ID, Because I was not made aware of this from the start of involvement and because I could not research who this 3rd party was and how secure they would keep my info, I chose to stop dealing with this company.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.