Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

FIRST TIME BUYER !

Reviewed by KEVIN | January 05, 2015

I recently decided to give JMB a try and was I ever impressed! I have been buying from a local dealer where I have been paying a $3.00 premium on each ounce of silver AND a 7% tax. Never buying metals on-line I was slightly skeptical about the process. However, after ordering from JBM all doubt has been taken away. The premium on my silver was half of what I was paying with FREE shipping with NO tax. I was kept informed with e-mails on the process of my order and with a double check on my invoice for quality assurance gave me peace of mind. Oh yes, the product, 20 ounces, of Sunshine Rounds are awesome. Real quality. I have also placed another order for their ten ounce silver bars!. It pays to shop and find the deals out there and JBM has earned my trust. Thanks again JBM.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I recently decided to give JMB a try and was I ever impressed! I have been buying from a local dealer where I have been paying a $3.00 premium on each ounce of silver AND a 7% tax. Never buying metals on-line I was slightly skeptical about the process. However, after ordering from JBM all doubt has been taken away. The premium on my silver was half of what I was paying with FREE shipping with NO tax. I was kept informed with e-mails on the process of my order and with a double check on my invoice for quality assurance gave me peace of mind. Oh yes, the product, 20 ounces, of Sunshine Rounds are awesome. Real quality. I have also placed another order for their ten ounce silver bars!. It pays to shop and find the deals out there and JBM has earned my trust. Thanks again JBM.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.