Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JM Bullion is the best.

Reviewed by J. Decker | January 06, 2015

This is my third purchase from JM Bullion and I've got to say I'm very happy with their service. JM offers great prices, free shipping and excellent customer service. I had a question about my order a few days after it was placed and their customer service took care of my concerns right away. My bullion arrived today, prefect, as always. I have already placed another order and am anticipating the arrival of my next shipment. If you're looking for a good place to buy bullion from online, JM is the place. Thanks for reading and keep stacking!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This is my third purchase from JM Bullion and I've got to say I'm very happy with their service. JM offers great prices, free shipping and excellent customer service. I had a question about my order a few days after it was placed and their customer service took care of my concerns right away. My bullion arrived today, prefect, as always. I have already placed another order and am anticipating the arrival of my next shipment. If you're looking for a good place to buy bullion from online, JM is the place. Thanks for reading and keep stacking!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.