Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

1ST Time Buyer

Reviewed by Jay Barr | January 13, 2015

I'll have to admit that I was a little nervous since this was the first time I was ordering anything over the internet other than a software download. I placed my order for a tube of 2015 Silver Maple Leafs on a Monday evening. My credit card company called me Tuesday afternoon wanting to verify that "I" placed the order. The silver arrived on Friday afternoon, nicely packaged. Considering there was about a day delay because of my credit card company's need for verification, I'm still giving 5 stars for delivery time. JM's web site is easy to use and very informative. Oh, and the Silver Maple Leafs are absolutely magnificent! ! !
Thank you JM Bullion.................
...... Jay B. in central KY

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I'll have to admit that I was a little nervous since this was the first time I was ordering anything over the internet other than a software download. I placed my order for a tube of 2015 Silver Maple Leafs on a Monday evening. My credit card company called me Tuesday afternoon wanting to verify that "I" placed the order. The silver arrived on Friday afternoon, nicely packaged. Considering there was about a day delay because of my credit card company's need for verification, I'm still giving 5 stars for delivery time. JM's web site is easy to use and very informative. Oh, and the Silver Maple Leafs are absolutely magnificent! ! !
Thank you JM Bullion.................
...... Jay B. in central KY
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.