Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

Con Vinced To Order assured best price SCAM!!

Reviewed by Peter DiCocco | January 15, 2015
Last updated: February 22, 2018

Well the sales people are very persistent and have there script down pat to CON Vince you into ordering their product stating that they have the best price on the product. While I was in the process of placing the rder through their very convincing Salesperson I later found the smae Identical set at APMEX a reputable company at $1225.00 less. Of course they have no after hours C/S . They try to convince you they are giving you the once in a lifetie opportunity while they are screwing you. Then they have this double talking confirmation system that isnt worth the efforet. It is Federal Law that you have 3 days to rview any contract or order . SO I will instruct my bank to not process the check if they do not meet the price of apmex 44225.00 opposed to their special discounted price of $5400,00

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Well the sales people are very persistent and have there script down pat to CON Vince you into ordering their product stating that they have the best price on the product. While I was in the process of placing the rder through their very convincing Salesperson I later found the smae Identical set at APMEX a reputable company at $1225.00 less. Of course they have no after hours C/S . They try to convince you they are giving you the once in a lifetie opportunity while they are screwing you. Then they have this double talking confirmation system that isnt worth the efforet. It is Federal Law that you have 3 days to rview any contract or order . SO I will instruct my bank to not process the check if they do not meet the price of apmex 44225.00 opposed to their special discounted price of $5400,00
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.