Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Followup Order

Reviewed by James Stewart | February 02, 2015

Gave them another try after the CS manager Kathy called me about me bad experience on my last order. She offered me a good discount on my next order, so I tried again. Kathy knows how to give good Customer service and is concerned about their reputation on these blogs enough to follow-up poor experiences reflected in reviews. What needs to happen is all Customer Service reps need to be trained properly by Kathy and given empowerment to help customers to be satisfied(thus may rating on this order). It should not require the manager to fix typical problems. The payment system is outdated in that e-checks should be enabled where customers don't have to mail paper checks and then wait at least a week to clear before the order ships. They price well, offer free shipping that most others don't, have a good CS manager and package well. I would order again unless a competitor offers better service in the future with comparable pricing. .

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Gave them another try after the CS manager Kathy called me about me bad experience on my last order. She offered me a good discount on my next order, so I tried again. Kathy knows how to give good Customer service and is concerned about their reputation on these blogs enough to follow-up poor experiences reflected in reviews. What needs to happen is all Customer Service reps need to be trained properly by Kathy and given empowerment to help customers to be satisfied(thus may rating on this order). It should not require the manager to fix typical problems. The payment system is outdated in that e-checks should be enabled where customers don't have to mail paper checks and then wait at least a week to clear before the order ships. They price well, offer free shipping that most others don't, have a good CS manager and package well. I would order again unless a competitor offers better service in the future with comparable pricing. .
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.