Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Poor service

Reviewed by Bill Jobe | February 07, 2015

Do not do business with this company if you plan to pay by check. I got my order on the 19th day from placing my order. I live only 500 miles from Dallas which is where the check was mail to. The check was electronically scanned by JMB and was paid instantly per my bank yet JMB put a 5 day hold on the check. When they finally shipped my order it was from California. I live east of the Mighty Mississippi so the package traveled about 2500 miles. I have made purchases from other dealer's that have multiple shipping locations in order to cut shipping time why doesn't JMB? I say because customer service isn't a high priority. I will not use or recommend JMB to anyone. I do business with another Texas company paying by check and consistently receive my order within 1 week.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Do not do business with this company if you plan to pay by check. I got my order on the 19th day from placing my order. I live only 500 miles from Dallas which is where the check was mail to. The check was electronically scanned by JMB and was paid instantly per my bank yet JMB put a 5 day hold on the check. When they finally shipped my order it was from California. I live east of the Mighty Mississippi so the package traveled about 2500 miles. I have made purchases from other dealer's that have multiple shipping locations in order to cut shipping time why doesn't JMB? I say because customer service isn't a high priority. I will not use or recommend JMB to anyone. I do business with another Texas company paying by check and consistently receive my order within 1 week.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.