Review Detail

Do not be foolish like me, do not use NWT mint

Reviewed by Mike | February 17, 2015

I have been using northwest territorial mint for the last 8 or 9 years and have not had a problem until now. I made a purchase in late October and the original delivery date was for Jan. 16th, they pushed it out to Feb. 16th and said if they didn't deliver by then I could either keep waiting or get a refund at either the current market price or the price that I placed my order at. Well since Feb. 16th came and went without a delivery confirmation number I called today to try and get a refund. They put me on hold for half an hour at which time the call transfered back to their main operator. She said that I should leave a message and that they would get back to me. Well I waited all afternoon and they never got back to me so I called back at 230 PM and was told that customer service was "out to lunch" and that they would call me back. I am completly getting the run around and after checking online I'm not the only one. They have had my money since October and while the amount is not life changing it is a large enough

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have been using northwest territorial mint for the last 8 or 9 years and have not had a problem until now. I made a purchase in late October and the original delivery date was for Jan. 16th, they pushed it out to Feb. 16th and said if they didn't deliver by then I could either keep waiting or get a refund at either the current market price or the price that I placed my order at. Well since Feb. 16th came and went without a delivery confirmation number I called today to try and get a refund. They put me on hold for half an hour at which time the call transfered back to their main operator. She said that I should leave a message and that they would get back to me. Well I waited all afternoon and they never got back to me so I called back at 230 PM and was told that customer service was "out to lunch" and that they would call me back. I am completly getting the run around and after checking online I'm not the only one. They have had my money since October and while the amount is not life changing it is a large enough
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Ken
February 21, 2015
I ordered rounds and silver quarters in November. After 3 months of having my money interest free I received the quarters today but no rounds. Of course customer service is not in on Saturday. What a scam. DON'T use this company for anything.
1 results - showing 1 - 1