Review Detail

Golden Eagle Coins
Gold Dealers

Absolutely Horrible Service! !!

Reviewed by tazki | February 18, 2015

I would never order from this place again. Thankfully, there are other reputable providers out here. Customer service sucks. Too long for shipping and too many fees. I was told by Clint, "the self declared" head man in charge, that the owner would not be concerned about my complaints because it's "only $290". Needless to say, mr.Clint lost a valuable customer for life! And i will be using my influence to ensure all potential customers are made aware of this arrogance. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!! Go to silver.com. much faster service and waay more congenial.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I would never order from this place again. Thankfully, there are other reputable providers out here. Customer service sucks. Too long for shipping and too many fees. I was told by Clint, "the self declared" head man in charge, that the owner would not be concerned about my complaints because it's "only $290". Needless to say, mr.Clint lost a valuable customer for life! And i will be using my influence to ensure all potential customers are made aware of this arrogance. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!! Go to silver.com. much faster service and waay more congenial.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.