Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Horrible customer service

Reviewed by jason | February 22, 2015

I had been a returning customer to Providentmetals.com for about 5 years making all my purchases of silver through them. Until my last purchase I had not had any issues. My last order however has completely changed my mind about them. I don’t know if they are under new management or what but I am no longer a returning customer. My last order I had ordered and received a 2012 Canada cougar MS 69 NGC certified coin with heavy oxidization around the entire circumference around the coin about ¼ in all the way around. I had contacted Bulliondirect.com about this as soon as I received the item and never received a reply back. I also made a bad review of the coin on their site that mysteriously never got posted on the site. This brings to question if they won’t respond to a customer’s questions about a inferior product that was sold by them or post a negative review of an item, how often does this happen? Because of this issue with Providentmetals.com I will not be returning as a customer.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I had been a returning customer to Providentmetals.com for about 5 years making all my purchases of silver through them. Until my last purchase I had not had any issues. My last order however has completely changed my mind about them. I don’t know if they are under new management or what but I am no longer a returning customer. My last order I had ordered and received a 2012 Canada cougar MS 69 NGC certified coin with heavy oxidization around the entire circumference around the coin about ¼ in all the way around. I had contacted Bulliondirect.com about this as soon as I received the item and never received a reply back. I also made a bad review of the coin on their site that mysteriously never got posted on the site. This brings to question if they won’t respond to a customer’s questions about a inferior product that was sold by them or post a negative review of an item, how often does this happen? Because of this issue with Providentmetals.com I will not be returning as a customer.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.