Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Very Disappointed

Reviewed by Jeff | March 18, 2015

I am in the USAF stationed in the UK. I paid with a debit card and my payment had been taken out. Then I got an email stating that my order was canceled because of my payment method to a "dangerous" area. The delivery would have been to the APO on base plus it is very safe here. Probably the safest place I've been stationed. I feel like JM Bullion is trying to push people to use paypal or wire transfers. I do not have easy access to my bank to make wire transfers being over seas. I would still like to be able to make a purchase and see no reason why I should be denied to use my debit card. I will not use JM Bullion again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I am in the USAF stationed in the UK. I paid with a debit card and my payment had been taken out. Then I got an email stating that my order was canceled because of my payment method to a "dangerous" area. The delivery would have been to the APO on base plus it is very safe here. Probably the safest place I've been stationed. I feel like JM Bullion is trying to push people to use paypal or wire transfers. I do not have easy access to my bank to make wire transfers being over seas. I would still like to be able to make a purchase and see no reason why I should be denied to use my debit card. I will not use JM Bullion again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Jeff
March 29, 2015
Thank you Kathy,

I was able to resubmit my order and it went through this time. I appreciate JM addressing my issue and assuring it went through. I chalk it up to the system they use and hopefully all the kinks get worked out. I hope to continue to do business with JM.
Written by Jeff
March 29, 2015
Thank you Kathy,

I was contacted quickly after posting my review. I appreciate the concern and was able to resubmit my order. Kathy assured me it would go through and it has. Just awaiting my order in the mail. I can say that JM at least cares about its business and is willing to aid unsatisfied customers. I will chalk up my initial failed transaction to their automated system and hopefully all the kinks get worked out. I will readjust my ratings once I receive my order.

-Jeff
2 results - showing 1 - 2